Sign in to follow this  
Nous

List of Free Minecraft Utility Clients

tribe-logo.png 

Exclusive Client List

For all those players who want to use a Utility ('hacked') Client here is a list of free clients available for download. All below clients support Minecraft 1.15.2 since the server is 1.15.2.

If you know of anymore great clients post them below, let's make a huge list of available clients.

WWE Works great for me, Love it, thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Yeh I've heard good things about WWE too. I just got used to Aristois and can't be bothered to install another client. 😒

• Like 1

WWE works great and better than wurst. the wurst client is annoying because it shows the copyright symbol like half the screen. I used to use aritois but ye, the client kept crashing for 15.2 😕 for now im using WWE.

Hmm, I've never had any issues running Aristois it just worked out of the box for me. Has most of the hacks I use. I would love to try out Impact some time although I got to pay like $5 for it.  Any other free clients I should post in this thread?

I just tried out WWE recently after Aristois stopped launching for some reason and I have to say it's pretty good too.